Re: a complain about playroom and its moderators!

@Andy93,
Speaking as a Christian, I'll first offer my sincere respects to you for doing your best to bring the message of Christ and the salvation he offers to everyone inclusively.  This is certainly something we should endeavor to do regularly and without hesitation when the opportunity presents itself.
That having been said, you need to understand that in some respects we are the minority, that many people feel threatened by and ashamed of our beliefs, and simply telling them that something is the truth because you say it is or because someone else says it is doesn't necessarily translate to undisputable fact.  it is for this reason that we need to seek God's guidance when doing anything, especially trying to teach others the way we believe and why.  Obviously there are aspects we cannot gloss over or sugarcoat or soften in any way; the concept of hell is one I still feel uncomfortable talking about to nonChristians, and yet I must if I&# 039;m going to deliver the message in its entirety.  The part that many Christians tend to forget to throw in and I think the one that makes the difference in this conversation is that being a Christian doesn't mean you're not a sinner.  Often times people who are listening to our message believe we are saying they and they alone are sinners, which sounds like nothing more or less than absolute judgement.  We never bring to the foreground that we ourselves, while Christians are still sinners and that the only real difference is that we've accepted the gift of salvation offered to us by what could only be the grace of God himself, and that this gift is available to them as well if they choose it, that god would never force it upon them because he believes in free will and respects man's choices.
Regarding  rules, the fifth commandment tells us that we should honor our mother and father.  What it does not state as plainly and the part I'd like to point out is that while we live here this commandment is directly instructing us to subject ourselves to any governing authority, for no authority is in place that God would not allow, as stated by Romans 13:1.  Evidence of this lies in the fact that every group in society is a family of sorts with people in places of command over other people, with the highest office obviously representing the head or the father.  The only exception to this would of course be if whatever the governing authority in question is asking you to do directly defies that which God has implicitly told us to do at any given time.  this sometimes includes following rules we aren't exactly in agreement with, but they are what they are.
Therefore, if someone instructed you to stop creating tables concerning the word of God on the playroom you must obey if only because the word of God tells us to.  Obviously there are probably other variables I'm not taking int o consideration, such as words that might have been exchanged within the tables themselves, or the people who were present or how many complaints might have been received, prompting the administration panel to look into the matter to begin with.  I also haven't exactly read the rules for the playroom extensively, so there may be something in fine print that tells you not to create a table of such nature, but i'l leave that to the admins to bring to our attention here rather than continuing to speculate on the matter much further if they choose to.