Re: a complain about playroom and its moderators!

Well guys, its not my intention to cause Drama in any situation, what really bothered me was the fact that the evil people, the true lawbreakers are still doing what they want, even talking about cracks or piracy cuzz I've seen it as well, and a person like me whose just not hurting anybody, but instead sharing a message of peas, is being treated as I am right now.
@bladestorm. I praize the name of my Lord, cuzz its really hard to see true  born again  christians that are standing firm on the rock. and I absolutely agree with your post, I just agree with those who really follow the truth and never ever comprimise what was said in the scriptures.
There's a problem,  however, that I'm still facing. first, I'm gonna have a christian program at a secular radio station, owned by blind people. And one of those methods they use to gain audience during a radio show like mine, is via the playroom. so what, do I have to move away from that place, leaving those who  really wanna hear the message of salvation without that possibility? there are a few people writing to me, asking me why I'm not there sharing the love of Christ, and telling me they are missing it. and no its not my wish to presume about it, far be it from me.
I can move on to another place, bladestorm, and I agree with you as I stated  before, but my soul is starting to be aflicted and sad because of those friends I made there, who heard the message and are willing to hear more. what about those people? what about those friends I had there, with whom I spent  great moments in the presence of my Lord? I know that I can leave it to the Lord, but that means I'm not gonna see them any more.
Oh and a last thing. Yes, I feel happy because at least I did my part, and I'm even happy because it doesn't matter how much I get insulted, I rejoice myself being part of Christ's sufferings. I've done the great commission, and as a simple and humbled servant of Christ I'm awear that its not me who save people, but its Christ

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector