Re: my let's play thread

hello, everyone who has been listening, cellebrate! I have returned to the rather small amount of people doing lps on audio games, because I now have a full version of sound tap! I will upload the first part of my super mario lp, the problem is I forgot to turn down the vollume of the game and I accedentally recorded it in wav again.
this will not happen in the future, I mean the wav recording.
for the next time, I will turn dow nthe vollume to better understand my voice.
I also post the lps on twitter, and if you want to follow me simply follow @quakelover.
for anyone that follows me, I will follow back gladly.
here is the link.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/164 … orming.wav