Re: a few complaints about the blind comunity

If your physical condition makes it difficult to use software or hardware which by design has been designed with deliberate difference toward people with special needs you absolutely ought to enjoy a human right to some kind of compensation.

If companies wont by voluntary choice make the engineering decisions necessary for disabled persons, the law should provide legal recourse including punitive fines or jail time.

It's not a case of unjustified entitlement but a matter of human rights.

The thread starter is difficult to take seriously when considering that he completely skips over the human rights issue. and uses stupid gangsta rap language as his signature.

Do I think that I generally have a human right to free stuff?

Absolutely  not.

But I think that I have a right to equal accessibility to the same opportunities as sighted persons of equal intelligence, and that I should not have to pay an extra price for the mere privilege of acc essibility.

Accessibility is a human right, and every blind deriding this attitude as unjust entitlement is no better than the Jews collaborating with the nazis.