Re: L-works discontinuing sales of Judgment Day and Super Liam

Hi. This is sad news. However, I think there still might be hope. What I am thinking is that if I download the full version of super liam, and then email sales, they might give me a key, even though I haven't boughten the full version of the game yet. I don't know this for sure, but I have emailed sales so we'll see.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector