Re: Aprone's 3D head tracking headset, the See Munkey.

If you have a laptop in your lap sitting on a desk chair that swivels 360 degrees you don't need to turn your head as your body can do that.
You may wandt to make small adjustments in targeting with your head but it is easy to swivel 180 degrees sitting in a swivel desk chair.
This is a chair with 4 or 5 casters and a center post to swival on.
I have headphones plugged into it so the sound should swival as I spin the chair with the See Munkey.