Re: Paladin of the Sky, new full length audio game RPG

Ok, so I tried this out awhile ago, but waited until now to post my thoughts. First, I need a piece of advice regarding hidden items. I could really use the potions and coins especially, and when I listen to the recorded walkthrough, it seems there are a lot of potions hidden in the world lounge. I swear, I spent over and hour walking and pressing C in every part of that room, but only managed to find a couple of potions. Is there a general area where they can be found? Regarding the magic system, I actually really like it, but I'm pretty bad at it. I'm still playing the demo, and will probably buy the full version, but only if I feel I can master the magic. My reaction time is horrible, apparently. I have no computer latency issues, I just can't seem to hit the key fast enough, and rarely cast perfect spells. Judging by the posts on this forum, it sounds like perfect spells are necessary for a lot of the game, so we shall see how it goes. I don't have an issue with the size of the areas, but I do think there should be more indication of a person or item. You almost have to be right on top of it before you know it's there. I understand that in most rpg's, the maps are large, but the sighted can see a lot of it at once, so they don't need to walk all over everywhere to find something. Again though, any tips on the hidden items would be welcome. Overall, I am really enjoying the game so far.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lml5280 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector