Re: a complain about playroom and its moderators!

I think that these types of discussions should be allowed on the playroom, so long as they remain civilized and don't get heated

Ideally, yes, we should allow this type of discussion. IF everyone is tolerant, open-minded and don't force anyone to do or believe anything, it's wonderful to share everyone's thoughs and beliefs. In short it's just the richness of the humanity.

If we don't allow it, it's primarily because this type of discussion has to be carefully moderated in order to stay correct. You can already see how difficult it is in these 30 messages. WE are only 4 for the whole playroom, and we already have no time to moderate it as it should be. We are unfortunately not in Teddybear's world.... it's simpler to forbid it, how sad it can be. If we were 10 times more moderators, perhaps we could leave more freedom in the rules.

By the way, remember that all the time we aren't spending in moderation, we are spending it in making new games and new features, for our and your pleasure. Should we moderate more systematically, something that nobody likes (neither us nor you), and stop doing things that everybody enjoys? It's the best way to make everybody sad.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : champraki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector