ishews with super mario

hello cae jones, I don't know if you're still working on that but I'm having some ishews with playing the audio rendition of mario. in world 1 level 3, room 3, there's a place where you need to go on a plattform that will bring you to another plattform which will throw you off if you stay on it too long. the problem is when I die here, and load my game I end up below the plattform you are standing on on the beginning of the room, and sinse the hole level is over 1 huge pit I can't do the level without ither making a divebomb into room 2, dieing and loading my game or exeting and playing the hole level over again. I've found a select level feature by pressing f11 and I want to use it to get past that annoying level. problem is, I don't know what to enter into the text box to open a level. note that I don't want to cheat with that, it's just because of a bug this level is unbeatable, and if I wouldn't use the load game feature I woul d need to start over again because I think I'm gonna use all 3 lives I have in that place to get over that.