Re: L-works discontinuing sales of Judgment Day and Super Liam

I'm really glad that liam decided to make the games free and not get rid of them for people that still wanted to play them. These games were great considering how old they were, and had I had the money, I would have bought both of them. I kind of wish I had now. I really like the new super liam sounds though. That silver spaceship act 2 level is hard, lol.