Re: Things You Like/Don't Like About Fall

Agreed. I like the fact that the fall isn't quite so hot. Usually here in Ohio the summer gets up in the high 80's and low 90's, and that is just a bit too hot for me. The fall is usually down to the 50's and 60's which is more my personal comfort zone. All I need do is slip on a light jacket and a hat and I can spend all day outside without being to hot or too cold.

Plus as Green Gables pointed out the air is crispier. Its a nice clean taste/smell that only is present at this time of year. The smell of the leaves change, become sweeter, as they turn colors.