Re: dead space one, dead space two and dead space three, is it playable?

Hello Everyone.
I have converted some of the dead space 1 chapters into audio files so that I could listen to them. I didn't do them I got them off a youtube channel TheRadBrad. If you guys want to watch them and plenty more game playthroughs on youtube check out the channel it's excellent. I've been listening to the story and gameplay and it's absolutely scarifying! If anybody want's me to upload these just let me know. There a lot easier to manage as audio files then dealing with the frustrations of youtube on the desktop.
@Ulisesmonge39, I believe that all you need is windows 7 or 8 and to download steam from steampowered.com for help setting up steam check out the steam guide in the articles room which will tell you how to make it accessible. Steam doesn't have backwards compadibility at all so doesn't run well on vista and probably won't correctly at all on windows xp. Once you have all of this go to the store and you can purc hase and download dead space directly to your computer.
Hth.