Re: a few complaints about the blind comunity

My comments about the crash were more a response to ggf saying things might change next century, sinse I'm really not certain at this point whether we'll come to our senses or not. It's more the recognition that the current situation isn't really one that could be perminant, though whether this changes with a major violent upheaval or a slower more gradual change into something hopefully better I don't kno, it's just the recognition that the current capitalist system can't last forever the way it is going at the moment, similar to the recognition that the cold war couldn't last forever either.

In the mean time however I do agree that doing what you can is a good idea, though it sometimes feels like your pushing against an extremely large brick wall.