Re: L-works discontinuing sales of Judgment Day and Super Liam

weee. I have catching up to do.

Zompocalypse.  I have no idea at this point.

Judgment day. I'm working on it, but work comes first, and like was said. I do have to recode some parts a little bit to remove the registration system.

Super Egg Hunt Plus: It's not going free. Get over it Nick.  You don't want to pay, then don't play.  How dare I actually want to receive compensation for time I spend on projects. I am such a horrible person.

Did I miss anything else?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the doctor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector