Re: Anyone here know a blind radio broadcaster/host/producer?

I was a broadcast media professional working in both radio and TV in Canada. I have since switched my career to access technology instruction due to inaccessibility in the in house software that is part of every day life in Canada's broadcast media outlets. I'm only a year out of the game though so if that fits the bill I'd be happy to do an interview with you. I won awards in audio production (my forte), have worked as a producer for a nation wide morning show on the TV side, spent two years as morning show host and music director for a couple of small stations and tried my hand at current affairs programming as well. I hope to get back to broadcast media one day, the problem is that I've got to fund development for accessibility solutions for software that's impossible to get hold of as a consumer.