Re: Mack voices addon for NVDA

Funny, I don't remember creating this topic, I don't think I even knew of those voices that well, before listening to vidios. I do have a mac now, though. Anyways, I should have known better that macintalk is PCM wav, but then again I only heard the voice, right? But then I got this macbook, and someone told me that macintalk is PCM wav.