Re: star traders 2 kickstarter!

Hi.
Yesterday, I donated 30 dollars to the project, and I look so much forward to get the game and the soundtrack. I chose to get two games, one for IOS and one for an other platform, to see if it's accessible on the Mac or pc.
I used my original name as the bagger name: Søren Jensen. big_smile
Yeah, we're close to reach the goal, but one single person might not be able to pay the rest. smile I also hope the goal will be reached.
It's so nice to hear that a full tutorial will be made in the new game. I just thought about donating even more just because of that. I'm having trouble on understanding how all things works in the first game, because it's not all which is explained in the manual. No, I'm not stupid, lol, just joking. But english is not my first language, so there are a number of things which I'm not sure about what means.
For example, what's the difference between landing on a planet and docking? And I've runned into trouble where I'm not sure about how to restore my captains health, and I don't see how he got hit, when the only fights I've been into are ship fights, using the weapons on the ship and not hand weapons against other people.
I won't go more off topic here, and I'll ask more into those questions in the other topics in the general games discussions room. Just mentioning things which I wish was explained more in the manual, and maybe a tutorial could explain for newbies.
If those things are explained in the manual, I've missed it, and I would be glad to know where to find it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TreseBrothers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector