Re: Farewell Nocturnus

Well Nocturnus, a fascinating post I'll say. However bare in mind nobody has a right to any information about you, whether you've been a moderator or not.

Any facts about your life are as much yours to share on the forum as they are off it. There is a modern tendency I've noticed for people to believe that you should share everything about yourself online and that your face is an open book (pun definitely intended), however this is not true.

There are things about myself I have not shared here,  and do not intend to. This isn't because, like the security agencies, I believe that it is against the public interest for the public to know or that I want to hid something I'm ashamed of, it's simply that there are things which i prefer to keep private for my own comfort.

So, while I appreciate your honesty here, don't feel it's a requirement, heck, even if you'd just said "I want to stop moderating because I want to stop" that would've been fine! it is a voluntary position after all, vital and important though it is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : brad via Audiogames-reflector