Re: New idea for a stage repository

There are people with Servers, or perminant hosting on soemwhere like dropbox or sendspace or something, and it's not as if Aac stages are huge in size, indeed with the amount of people like Bladestorm, Dragonaps etc who host old audiogames I'm surprised someone hasn't done this already even if  Aaron from Vgstorm.com doesn't have the space on his site as it is.

As to the legality angle, as I said, I don't think anyone would get taken to court over the program, however torrants are still technically held as illegal, at least in the Uk. Of course lots of things are technically illegal but people do anyway, my point was just that this is another discouragement to any newbie to use the program, apart from the rather exclusive thing of just having to share folders when invited by someone already in the know.