Re: Torn city captcha?

torn city as far as I can tell is currently broken for the most part accessibility wise, but the only one of the three captcha systems that has worked for me I the past is the torn text captcha.  It will usualy present you with a question like "Which word in this SENTENCE is all in capitols?"  Right beneath the question are the choices and you should be able to hit enter on any of them.  This particular question would require that you go back and read the sentence at which point you would find that the word sentence is all in caps.  Find the choice with the word sentence and hit enter, and you should be done.