Re: For those who want it, the KNFB reader is here.

Hi.
All I can say is for me it works great. I'd not try to scan a book with it since that's not what it's for unfortunately. another thing you've got to take in to consideration is the font used. The app will scan but might find it hard to recognize some fonts.I really would like others to talk about this since I've not tried it in colleges and other things because I don't have it on me when I'm in college and most of the time forget about my phone when I'm in college.