Re: a sweet return

Hi everyone.  Well its here, candy crashers version 2.0.  First off, I'm so sorry about the second boss fight.  It seems I forget to place the switches in there squares, although I placed the sounds there.  Also I have added the ability to change the background music volume while in menus, as well the game.  Speaking of menus, I have now (finally) made it possible to use your screen reader in all menus.  Be sure to set your speech settings with the option in the start menu, aspecially the speech_delay.  I have added some keys to look around the map with what I call the explore curser.  The keys are noted in the readme file.  CutScenes will now wait until you press the enter key after one of the characters speaks, before it continues.  It now possible to skip through the cutScene's dialog by repeating pressing the enter key.  As for new content.  Every monster now carries a collecters card.  Much like the go blin card in entombed.  Once yu have collected a card, you will be able to view it, and any other cards you collect from the start menu.  These cards contain information about that monster that you (might) find interesting.  I am not done adding new content, but I wanted to get this out so you all could see what is beyond level 10.  Those cards I spoak of will be important when I add the biggest section of content I have in mind.  Also as I say in the readme file, I am working on a mod maker program that will allow you to play survival mode with your own monsters, and own treats.  As alwayse I welcome any sujestions, and I need to know if I have messed up with any other levels.  Happy collecting!
nina0116

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : whocrazy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector