Re: your suggestion? about a new walkthroug aa

The false temple might be a good one sinse I've seen questions about  that area and it's one of the tougher zones that people first encounter in the gamee.

I'd suggest probably dealing with locations on Slo rather than moving to Kordon sinse generally audio walkthrus are a good thing for newbies and helping out with the newbie type zones is a good idea. maybe do the blue marshes quest for instance, or if your going to do Kordon do the Goblin caves or some other location at the very start of Kordon.