Re: Space Agents - a new mud in development stages

Here's what I personally think on the ishue. Its no secret that I am not a fan of the cosmos database, but its just my opinion. Fair enough, I won't play it. Prome is an acception because they are, in my eyes trying to show people that they can actualy do something with this core. But as long as you have a database like cosmos floating around the net, so to will their be people wanting to use it to open a mud. Its no different than if I were to release a super awsome game engine, people hate it, yet it gets used. Bad exampple I know. Anyways, i'll agree with post 22 here. If you really must make a big fight over this, please, I beg of you, take it off here and to some other place where we don't need to see it. If people really want to play jesse's moo, then that's perfectly fine. If jesse want's to go through the struggles of being a coder/developer, let him. It simpply isn't worth it to try and stop people using the cosmos db or tell them t o not release it, because it will happen weather we like it or not. Now, onto the recent discussion. I do know exactly what's been going on seeing as I was on vast space as an administrator, but haven't loged on recently. Jesse, you were band for a specific reason. What guilevi did may have been harsh, it may have been a little over the top, but the key here is to look the other way. This is what I mean about being a coder, its not easy, its harsh, and sometimes you will do things that people don't like. OK, I may as well stop now, but just one more time, please take the hole argument about what happened off this forum. People don't need to see it, and posting about it is only gonna damage your moo's reputation.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector