Re: Iphone games

Hi Dark,

How can I create a topic for Stem Stumper?
Are there any text or audio walkthroughs of this game? If these walkthroughs exist, could you make them available on this wonderful, entertaining and informative fórum, please?
Thank you very much for helping me out with Terraformers. Your support was what I needed! You're a kind-hearted person who's always willing to help other people when it comes to playing Terraformers or other games. Thank you very much for your support!
Take care,
André