Re: Paladin of the sky, soundtrack titles

Attention! Important! Please read this! Whatever!

I was going through my BT Sync tonight, and found that this folder had reduced in size. This means somebody deleted some songs. Luckily, BT Sync stores deleted files for a time in a hidden folder, so I restored them, but this just brings back to the front something which is true of so many shared folders. Please, do not delete any files from this folder for any reason, as you are not the only one effected. Make sure you're hitting Ctrl+C or Cmd+C instead of Ctrl+X or Cmd+X, which will cut files to paste them elsewhere, and not copy them, which is what you want. In my view, files should only be deleted from this folder for the following reasons, and for no others:

1. It is determined and verified, preferably by several people working independently, that a particular track is not, in fact, used in Paladin of the Sky.

2. The file(s) in question is/are inappropriate for this folder. In other words, files which ar e not tracks used in Paladin of the Sky, or any kind of text file documenting this folder or its contents.