Re: dragon ball, z, and z kai?

Does catching Battle of Gods during its limited US theatrical run count?

Kinda wish DBZ:Sagas didn't suck. The concept is nice, the accessibility is nice, and the game play sounds nice when described but it's clunky as McClunkitor the Robot in practice.  But The execution leaves much to be desired. As in, enemies *not* glitching out of the arena, and some better solution to the Super Attack Slow-motion for Co Op (most annoying thing ever: I'm in the middle of a lengthy combo, the other player starts firing off super attacks).
I stopped paying attention to DBZ games after the 8th SPARKING! clone. So if things have actually gotten more interesting since then, I didn't notice.

Wait, why haven't I made "Sagas2: this time it doesn't suck" the audio game? Oh, right. Akratic Goblins.