Re: Kitten Hero - a horror audio browser game

Hi Pedesen.

I think the game is great.

It's not a hard game but its not ment to be. The sounds were very nice. The music was great and the monster sounds were awesome.

My onle issue would be that you can't run in the game, since I would have really liked to run.

Apart from that it was an awesome game.

Here are my answers to your questions:
1.
Are you a blind, partially blind or a sighted player?
I am blind and have been all my life. I have light proseption. Which means I can see light and some shadows.
2.
Please describe the difficulty of locating objects in the game world!
It was quite easy once I got used to the games layout.
3.
How well could you orient yourself in the game world?

Quite easerly and the clock sound worked for me. As a matter of fact, it made me jump. :)4.
Did you rescued all 4 cats and finished the game?
I did. Those cute kittens have no reason to be afraid. I sav ed them all.

5.
Please describe the accessibilty of the game!

The game over all is very accessible.
6.
What else do you think?
I think the game is great and really well done.

Great job on a great game and I can't wait to see more from you.