Re: PG 13 let's plays - official discussion & announcements thread

Hi guys.
oh [[wow]], Gona try to make it to your end, normally I can't because its to fuzzing early but its sunday, no gym, no anything maybe a walk, but its raining zombies right now, and is no fun outside, I will try to listen to your stuff as long as they don't eat my internet, which they seem to like doing, due to something with said rain there is a coms error somewhere and who knows but I will try to come online.
All your streams really rock, I am getting your monkey business recording right now.
what are the ways to contact the stream, I have twitter but to be honest I havn't used it for contacts, I have msn and aim, I have teamtalk, if you have a teamtalk server you guys run on maybe I could join in though obviously you don't want to be overcrouded.
I will listen to you though.
Sadly everyone is sleeping so I can play this through my sb play on my Logitech z200 subs but oh well.
I like it when you just foul up just for kicks .
It also brings me back to when liam had the time to do random streams, and enjoyed it, I think its important to see devs being seen as standard gamers.
To often the user sees a dev as someone they want stuff off, and that they want it now, its good to see them as normal people especially if they are in a group.
It reminds me of swamp chat where people would shoot and chat on the radio