Re: A Question About Robin Hobb's Books

Hi,
Certain farseer books or should I say books with fitz in them have appearances by characters from the liveships and other books, however you won't miss key points or anything like that if you don't read those other books. I have read a bit of liveship traders myself, and none of the dragon books if that is what they are called,but I was able to keep up just fine with all the farseer books.
Heh, slightly ot but now that I have started reading A song of ice and fire series, I see that robin hobb has adopted the same style as grrm in her latest book the fools assassin. I.E different point of views and such.
grryf