Re: Does this exist for email yet?

Hi, Well, you can erase e-mails from your google account. for example before a year i used about 90 % of my gmail, so I searched for all e-mail larger than 2 NB, removed to trash and then cleaned up the trash. see this topic about how to search in the gmail via various keywords: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7190?hl=en