Re: Buy the X Hour game

Well I wouldn't say "not very active", sinse just because a company isn't posting on twitter or making announcements or pumping out games like nobody's business doesn't mean they're not still around and working, look at Draconis, Pcs or Gma. They were okay about key replacements for their other games like galaxy ranger last I checked, sinse they have this annoying online activation system and only let you have the one copy of the game running on one machine, however they've just gone entirely silent on the subject of X hour. They didn't upgrade it to run with windows 7 the way they upgraded their other games, the last I heard they were supposed to be doing some sort of rewrite or upgrade or similar though I have no idea what has happened.

It's odd, sinse otherwise I've found them quite reasonable to deal with, but on X hour they just seem to have forgotten about the game and catagorically ignore any questions about it.< /p>