Re: swamp reviews.

Is the file still hosted somewhere? the links are to hosted  audio files elsewhere, not to files hosted by this site (because we don't host review files), if you want to give link to the archive of the main menu program where your file is that would help.

Btw, I didn't know main menu was even still going.