Re: list of people who are open for collaboration/higher

Open for new projects: Yes
focus: developer/programmer/webmaster
languages I communicate best in: English.
Employment Status: Full-time student.
Technical Skills:
Known programming/scripting languages: Python, BGT, AutoIt, Pure basic, php, html, java(limited), vipmud, MOO (lambda moo), vb(limited), liquidsoap, SQL.
creative skills: Can create websites, small games (havent finished big projects as of yet), able to think up creative programming ideas.
business skills: I havent done much in the business area, but I intend to study it in college.
projects I've done:
SndUp:
http://www.sndup.net
Grenade radio:
http://www.GrenadeRadio.com
Miriani soundpack for vipmud (I am not the main developer, but I have helped continuing it) -- hosted on my server:
http://mirianisp.joshms.net
I have a moo (in development-- could do with some more programmers there.) But that is for another topic.
other stuff that makes me special:
I am okay at maths, I am able to learn new programming languages rather quickly (mostly by reading others code), I love programming in MOO, creating websites is a strong point, I own a server (I am able to manage it reasonably well).
Best way to contact me if not through the PM button:
Twitter:
twitter (@joshms123):
http://twitter.com/joshms123