Re: Meditation

Hi.

Chi, Life energy, Spirit, God, Allah, Mother/Father... and other names I don't know of. This is Chi.

Chi, also spelt k i, and pronounced, chee, is energy. When yu meditate, you can feel Chi. When you sit alone and have your hands slitely apart and imagine a magnet between them, or a forse, you will feel chi.

You can look up chi, how to make a chi ball. How to meditate using chi, and so on.

Here are some videos and articles on it.

http://www.wikihow.com/Develop-Your-Chi

http://www.beginnerstaichi.com/tai-chi- … -ball.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F944exrr4Ag

I hope this helps.

The video I posted, I've not looked at so don't know how affective it is.