Re: Pontes Media Downloader - a friendly youtube downloader - version 2.0

Hi.
The program seems to work great but I have one question. In the next update could you make it so that when it comes to a video that the program is stuck on, it moves on and tries to download that file later? I had a file it was stuck on and it says it will take 41 seconds to download but it had been saying that for a minute or two. So I canceled the download since it wasn't moving. This programs great and I'll keep using it but if that could be added it would be great.

Thanks

And thanks for updating to version 2.