Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Well, Jojo is at least one situation where that isn't the case. Fantastic audio presentation for the atmosphere it's trying to create, imo. And most of the games like GG and Blazblue are made for arcade set ups, so chances are mono or stereo audio isn't all that important anyway for the developers, since you wouldn't be able to hear that much sound in the first place due to all the noise. Yet some games like the Gundam game I posted and Street Fighter still keep stereo sound in spite of being made for arcade first, so. who knows? But the audio still isn't bad though, and so long as it isn't horrible gameplay and mechanics are what's important. I'd say for me when I consider a fighting game, my consideration is about 60% gameplay and 40% audio and presentation.