Re: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre 2

Glad you sent the tweat jonnyboy. I played endless mode and though I believe I killed several  diamond zombies, I didn't get a single diamond, also when I  suffered death by chainsaw zombies in the last of the Roman arena challenges, the game crashed. In fairness it had to be the world's creepiest crash, the game just froze, the background music went on playing and I continually heard my character scream as he was continually sliced and diced by the zombie over and over again, but all commands were inoperative and I had to close the ap with the ap switcher. It was an annoying bug, but quite a hilariously grusome one! :d.

As to the game, I like the idea behind it and the challenges are I admit more fun than I thought and do require stratogy, I also like the way endless mode has the taro card deck to give conditions, though I do wish you could specify whether to play with cards or not.

Doctor Bastard is just as much of, ---- well a bastard as I though t, (I love the bit where he insisted you dance), and the audio ambience is nice, although the thing I like best is gyro control, swipes, shakes and taps for use of weapons, a far more immediate way of challenging the player particularly with how fast you need to spin sometimes, and shaking the phone to get rid of a close by zombie is quite a nice sensation.

Oh, and if you have some vision, the blood red screne on death is really quite unnurving and a nice effect, it gave me quite a shock when I first saw it.

The audio is great as always, I particularly like the way that now that the physical motion of the player is employed, telling what is behind you (which was a miner problem I had with enemies in Night Jar and the first Pappa Sangre), is really not a problem.

I do hope they fix the bugs, especially the diamond one, though with a new release some bugs are at least slightly expected, however I will say I'm not disappointed in the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector