Re: Itunes no longer accessible, please help

Well this is just taking the michael!

I installed the version of Itunes 11, well had to install twice sinse after the first installItunes winjed at me about having a newer version of the library file, I thought I'd got all the install files but it tunred out I hadn't so I had to play find and delete and start again!

Now however, I have it setup, have found the playlists on my phonne, but I can't edit them at all! can't delete! can't add new playlists, can't mess with my phone at all! apple are idiots, and right now my personal opinion is that they act both out of stupidity and! malice. Stupidity because they are morons creating such a bloated and over complicated mess that can't even do a simple thing like transfer media, and malice because this is planely aimed at me! the Bastards! they sat around and thought "well, how can we really! piss dark off today" and no, I'm not paranoid, I know! everyone is against me.

< p>i would suggest apple with it's supreme  levels of bastardness is run by Doctor Bastard, accept that the shambling mindless zombies Doctor Bastard, accept that Doctor Bastard is waaaay too stylish to employ such morons, and his mindless, shambling zombies are far too intelligent to work for Apple!

Ps: I actually think it's something to do with the authorization, ---- well at least it might if everyone wasn't out to annoy! me! the diseased bastards of a bastard's bastardized ransid bastard's bastard!!!!