Re: Possible virus on forum

Just one small problem: ads are how the site makes money, so you can actually visit and participate and stuff.

If you don't want ads, join me and the other anarchists and install an ad-blocking extension, and experience this forum the way it was meant to be experienced, clean and unspoiled. But I don't think turning off the ads is an option, unless people start volunteering money.