Re: "While parcing statement block" error

Does putting it through this help?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16520690/matcher.bgt
I'd copy it into another file and cut blocks to approximate binary search. It's saved loads of time and frustration for me.
(I haven't had to do this much at all since I started indenting properly, though.)

Victorious wrote:

Sorry if this is off topic, but does bgt support switch statements?

Yes, but only for numeric constants. That's probably all you'd use them for anyway, but it is worth noting that I never could get them to work with chars.