Re: questions about the forum

Hi everyone,

My name is André Filipe Silva and I was born in the USA. However, I come from a Portuguese background.
I would like to make a comment about the Reviews section of the AudioGames website. One of the reviews, Shades of Doom, needs to be updated. In other words, GMA Games, the company that produces this game, has recently released version 2.0 of Shades of Doom. Could you update this, please?
Take care,
André Filipe Silva