Re: New Home For Winfrotz TTS, And New Link For Winfrotz NVDA Add On

Thanks for the info on the addon. has Winfrotz tts got any updates? last I checked it was still running with a version of Winfrotz from 2002 that wouldn't work on windows 7 or 8, plus of course regular winfrotz has  limited output to sapi (though i think we're still waiting on speech interupt being added, which was really the only advantage to tts over regular Winfrotz).