Re: A really good Dr. who related Youtube series

Well as to the Eighth doctor adventures, I'm not actually that bothered to be honest sinse it sounds like, as with a lot of the novels outside the main bbc range the plots all got a bit screwy! I've read the synopses, and it struck me the novel range really lost out from not having the presence of a main producer of the series to be a steadying hand. It's the same problem with a lot of fanfics, they need their excesses taken in by an over all range, indeed this is likely what went wrong with moffat, rather than being the guiding hand to other authors he let his own crazy ideas run rampent.

That is probably why those particular plotlines got shunted to another universe.

As regards the three 9th doctors, One is Ecleston, one is the Shorca doctor, and one is the spoof encarnation from the commic relief special curse of fatal death, however sinse Fatal death was definitely a spoof and involved the doctor regenerating goodness knows how many times, I don� 39;t see how that can be actually true.
it is rather funny though, you can see it Here on Youtube

Regarding the Time War, yep, I was hoping for more answers with the Mat Smith era too, though whether we get them in Bf I don't know. I just got Dark eyes three yesterday, I've not heard it yt but I do plan to, in particular I want to see what happense with the eminance plotline, though I'm probably going to have to go back to Tardis Data core and look up what happened with the first two series just to bring myself back up to speed.

I like the eminance as a concept, I just wish they'd got a better voice, sinse it's such a theatrical villain especially for something that should sound completely and utterly alien.

As to whether bf have done regenerations, I can think of a couple, like the timelord  in circula time and Andred in Gallifrey chronicles,  but none of the Doctor though they have done in the Doctor Who unbound audios, ---- although those definitely are! alternate universes as that was the point of the series.