Re: The iOS camera in iOS 7: surprised both good and bad

Hi,
I don't know if that's possible. I'm actually still trying to find out how to name a picture at the moment and am having absolutely no dice. At least, though, the camera is uable. It's just a shame that you can't seem to name a picture, because, say I went to a palce and took lots of photos near each other of differnt things and would like to name them so I don't forget what they are, for instance.