in search of a new braille display, any advice?

Hello everyone,
So, a few days ago, my braille display stopped working and After I send it to the company who produced it, they told me that it is unreparable and that I need a new one.
Now I am searching for a new display, but I dont know witch one to choose. Maybe you people can help me.
It should have bluetooth support, so I can connect to my phone or tablet.
The second thing is, that it should have an intigrated notetaker, so that I can quickly write down something, or copy files if I need them on the move.
Is there such a display available? And if so, would you recoment it?
Greetings Moritz