Re: Guess What! - Window-Eyes 9.0 Beta Discussion Thread

well, as much as I don't like windoweyes, it is the first screen reader to have windows 10 support so far. I am wondering though how it was possible to add windows 10 support when windows 10 isn't even out to the public? As far as I know it's still in technical preview or beta stage, and if AI squared assumes that windows 10 isn't going to change from it's preview stage to the actual release, well then they have another thing going.