Re: Bluetooth issue in Yosemite, please help

Hi.

No, I don't think it was locking the settings panel, because all other parts of System Preferences function without needing to be unlocked.
Come to think of it, I can't even find the Click to allow changes. I'm wondering if this is permanent? As I said before, no other settings appear to be disabled except for the bluetooth toggle switch and I can't find an unlock thing anywhere in the window.

edit

Well, just after posting this, I went into users and groups and found an unlock thing. After I entered my password to unlock the preference panel, I went back to bluetooth and found the lock bluetooth checkbox which I unchecked. I can now turn off Bluetooth.

Thanks for the help.