Re: Demons

hi.
@cx2 thing is, blindness is a pain in the arse for those that have had sight before, I think.
I think those that are blind are just used to this life. The ups and the downs of it all.

Someone once asked me, if I could get my site back, would I do it. I said straight away, no. They were shocked. Think about it, why would I want something I've never had in the first place? The only two things I can think of having site for, which would be worth anything to me would be. 1. Being able to look at women and form an opinion on them and there bodies. My family have told me, oh if only you could see, oo look at her, she has a huge ass, huge breasts,. It pisses me off that i can't see that, but then I think, well at least I'm not as stupid as my father is to mention it in front of the women. But honestly I can live without that and don't need it to live. And it's wrong to have women looked at like that. I highly doubt many women want to be seen a s objects that people are aloud to look at. Although saying that, some don't care and it's those women I like. smile They don't care about there body and are prowd of it.

2. Videogames. I would love to play a video game just once. You no?  a full on sighted video game, with cars and guns and fighting and jumping and collecting stars,and getting coins and... other things.

I would want site for that. It would be really nice. But I doubt it will ever happen simply cause I would probably reviews all treatments. Not that I think there's any for R.O.P. Or the type that I have.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rach Rach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector