Remnant password?

Hey! I was wondering if I could get the password for remnant, a stage for adventure at c. I beat the stage a couple of times! I was wondering if I could have a little fun with the stage please? Could some one pm or tell me the password? I would be most! Greatful! Please? Oh, and how do you change your status from shades of nuby to something else like side scrolling sico? Hahaha! Anyway, can someone help?